- Regular price
- 299 kr
- Sale price
- 299 kr
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Free shipping within Sweden with Postnord
- Not satisfied? Easy returns within 30 days
- Frame and passe-partout not included
- Printed on premium FSC™ certified 230 g/m² paper.
- Features a matte finish for a sleek and elegant look.
- Available in both A2 and A3 formats, suitable for a variety of display spaces.
- Each poster is handmade as part of a passion project, not backed by a big company – your purchase supports this unique artistic endeavor.
How it's made
- Printed on-demand at our Malmö studio, ensuring freshness and quality.
- No old stock; each poster is a unique creation, reflecting our passion for art and commitment to individuality.
A famous corner house on Stortorget
This corner house has been called both "Ohlsson's corner" and "Larsen's corner" after the people who conducted business in the corner premises. The building is designed by Axel Anderberg and was inaugurated in 1903.
In 1882, Evald Larsen started an exclusive fabric and clothing store in a house that was on the grounds. In 1918 the company was reorganized and the property was sold.
Eventually, it became in the vernacular instead "Ohlsson's corner". The founder of Ohlssons was Herr Jöns Ohlsson and he, like Larsen, sold beautiful fabrics and clothes. The affair was considered very elegant. During Christmas, it was full of people outside the store, because then short films were shown in the shop window, which was something completely new. Ohlssons went bankrupt in 1972 and since then has reportedly had tenants such as SEB and a number of cafes and restaurants.
Do you offer local pickup?
Yes we do! You can order online and pick local pickup as a delivery option. We have our studio at Adelgatan 19 at Malmo Printing CO. You can pick up your order between 10:00-16:00 Monday trough Friday
Can I pay with Klarna?
We offer Klarna straight from checkout. Just enter your contact information and shipping information and Klarna is at the last step.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes we offer refunds. You can read more on our Refund Policy
Is there more houses and history coming?
The aim of this project is to have prints and history of all well known and less known houses of Malmö. You can follow our process and give feedback/ideas on our Instagram.
Our paper used for the prints is FSC™ certified, meaning, it's more sustainable and better for the environment.
We package each order with care. We use sustainable and renewable materials for each package we send out.
Why? We want to reduce our environmental footprint.