- Regular price
- 299 kr
- Sale price
- 299 kr
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Free shipping within Sweden with Postnord
- Not satisfied? Easy returns within 30 days
- Frame and passe-partout not included
- Printed on premium FSC™ certified 230 g/m² paper.
- Features a matte finish for a sleek and elegant look.
- Available in both A2 and A3 formats, suitable for a variety of display spaces.
- Each poster is handmade as part of a passion project, not backed by a big company – your purchase supports this unique artistic endeavor.
How it's made
- Printed on-demand at our Malmö studio, ensuring freshness and quality.
- No old stock; each poster is a unique creation, reflecting our passion for art and commitment to individuality.
A forgotten congregational church turned night club
Brödraförsamlingen was an anabaptist society founded in Denmark (1876) and in Sweden(1885) by the Danish preacher Christian Hope. It is also referred to as the Brödrakyrkan. The congregation had about 200 members in 1946 and had as many as five different congregations spread out, mainly in southern Sweden. These were Malmö, Vanneberga, Kävlinge, Simrishamn and Olseröd. The parish's first Swedish mission house was built around 1888 in Limhamn, and in 1923 the congregation built its first church, which went under the name Betesda or, as it is also called Brödrakyrkan.
Betesda Church was later sold to the Salvation Army's second corps in 1948.
In 1996, the property was taken over by former municipal councilor Jan Svärd and his wife Anita Aagesen-Svärd, who created the Kulturknuten culture house there.
In 2000, the property was sold. The association Mix Musik and Jazz in Malmö continued to run the concert and club activities under a new name, Jeriko.
In 2008, Babel was born, who runs a club in the property. With Babel, they wanted to create an internationally viable concert and club venue for an audience interested in music
Do you offer local pickup?
Yes we do! You can order online and pick local pickup as a delivery option. We have our studio at Adelgatan 19 at Malmo Printing CO. You can pick up your order between 10:00-16:00 Monday trough Friday
Can I pay with Klarna?
We offer Klarna straight from checkout. Just enter your contact information and shipping information and Klarna is at the last step.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes we offer refunds. You can read more on our Refund Policy
Is there more houses and history coming?
The aim of this project is to have prints and history of all well known and less known houses of Malmö. You can follow our process and give feedback/ideas on our Instagram.
Our paper used for the prints is FSC™ certified, meaning, it's more sustainable and better for the environment.
We package each order with care. We use sustainable and renewable materials for each package we send out.
Why? We want to reduce our environmental footprint.